In this sense, LaBabuch guarantees compliance with current regulation regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15/199 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, known as the Implementing Regulation of the LOPD. It complies also with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the collector
- Owner: LaBabuch
- NIF/CIF: NIF
- Headquarters: ADDRESS, Barcelona – Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://lababuch.com/
Principles applied to the processing of data
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner applies the following principles, adapted to the obligations of the new European Regulation on the Protection of Data (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Owner will always request consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or various specific purposes of which the Owner will inform the User previously with absolutely transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only data that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they are requested.
- Principle of limitation of retention period: The Owner will maintain the personal data collected only for time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. The Owner will inform the User of the retention period according to the purpose. In case of subscriptions, the Owner will revise periodically the list and eliminate all records that have been inactive for a considerable amount of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be processed in such a way as to guarantee its security, confidentiality and integrity. The Owner will take the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized or inappropriate access to the data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse https://lababuch.com/ it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
You will provide your personal data for the following purposes:
- To leave a comment in the guestbook.
The Owner informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a change or cancellation.
- Request a limitation to processing.
- Oppose the processing.
You cannot exercise the right to the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party by requesting it directly to the Owner, which means that each client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided data at any moment, may address LaBabuch and request information over the data that it has stored, how it was obtained, request the modification of this same data, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the deletion of this data from the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, modification, deletion and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with the valid proof in law, such as a copy of your ID or equivalent.
You have the right to effective juridical protection and to present a claim before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you find that the processing of your personal data violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the Treatment of Personal Data
There are other purposes for which the Owner may process personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions listed in the applicable law. This may include tool and algorithm development that aids the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services that this Website offers.
Security of Personal Data
To protect your personal data, the Owner will take all reasonable precautions and will follow best industry practices to avoid its loss, misuse, unauthorized access, divulgation, alteration or destruction.
LaBabuch informs the User that his personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, unless said transfer of data fulfills a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need of a contractual relationship with a data processor. In this latter case, the data will be transferred to third parties only once LaBabuch has the User’s consent.
Nevertheless, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be established and, in these cases, the User’s consent may be requested and the User will be informed on the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. Any collaboration will still be implemented following the strictest standards of security.
Content of other websites
The pages of this Website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page, you can consult all the information pertaining to the policy on the collection, purpose and processing of the cookies.
Legal grounds for processing of data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: your consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identifying data.
- Categories of data especially protected are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Owner are retained until you request their deletion.
By browsing https://lababuch.com/ anonymous data may be collected, that may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, exact and current, and agree also to keep them duly updated.
As User of the Website, you are the only one responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided to the Website, thus exonerating LaBabuch from any liability on the matter.
Acceptance and Consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the valid proof in law, such as a copy of your ID or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include the data that LaBabuch is obligated to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These polices will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.